Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Learning Curve

One of the really fun things about being a Freelance Writer is that I get to learn so many new things. Seriously. To write the articles I'm hired for, I have to do research. I've learned about lots of tech gadgets, dental terms and treatments, and even a little HTML.

I love to learn. I think it would be a lot of fun to go back to college if not for those pesky tests and grades and things. Oh, and tuition... Anyway, I love to learn and I have to thank my clients for giving me the opportunity to continue to expand my mind every day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! But I just learn things and don't get paid to write about them. Shit, maybe I should start free-lancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always wanting to learn and learn. Too bad I waste so much of my time on frivolous pursuits instead of seeking out new lives and new civi. . .er, finding new things to learn.

    ReplyDelete