Sunday, March 23, 2014

New Blog Focus, New Name, New Content

Rather than start another blog, I remembered this was here and decided to change direction. I love pop culture and have all kinds of opinions and I thought I would throw them here and see if anything sticks.

If you liked reading about writing and all that jazz, go to my website. There's actually two blogs there: one for writing and one for book reviews.

If you liked reading about my crazy life, you're out of luck at the moment. Just living it takes enough time. Writing about it might push me over the verge...

So, let's talk. Movies, television, music, celebrity antics, books, magazines, and whatever comes to mind. Join me on the verge. Let's talk.

2 comments:

  1. Has enough time passed that we can discuss the finale of True Detective??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jumping on that. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete