Monday, January 25, 2010

100 Stories for Haiti

In case you haven't heard, a wonderful writer named Greg McQueen has been organizing 100 Stories for Haiti, a project that will benefit the Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti. He has recruited numerous volunteers to write, edit, and advertise the project. I have submitted a story for consideration and I hope it is chosen.

The final product will be available in eBook format (thanks to Smashwords) and paperback (thanks to Unbound Press). I hope we will be able to find a company willing to produce an audiobook version as well.

This effort deserves your attention. Greg has been taking on a wonderful leadership role - go check out the website with his video updates. And when the book becomes available in a few weeks, I will link to it here. Please buy one!

On a personal note, I wish to extend a very special thank you to Greg's wife who created the lovely web badge you see here.

1 comment: