Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are My Eyes Bleeding?

One of my recent jobs was to write some website reviews. No problem, I've done hundreds. I received the list and dug in. I am here to tell you that I will never be the same.

Have you heard of Chatroulette? No registration, completely free social application. You click in and are suddenly face to face with a stranger via webcams. At least, that's the intention. I wasn't really ready to face strangers, so I disabled my webcam.

I won't bore you with the details. I'll get to the nitty gritty. Out of about 50 strangers, I saw a dozen teenage boys, two girls fluffing their hair, 4 balding men, and 3 erect penises. No kidding. Three guys were... um... pleasuring themselves with their webcams directed at their private bits. The first one took me a minute to process what I was seeing. I was shocked. I nexted the guy in horror. I was prepared for the second dude. I clicked on the button to report him (it probably does nothing, but I felt like a superhero - saving others from seeing that nastiness). The third perv nexted me before I could report him. I suppose my lack of webcam was a downer for him because he couldn't see my revulsion and disgust.

Bottom line, folks, Chatroulette is NOT like a fun gambling game. It's like Russian Roulette. And there are guys out there with loaded guns that they are just dying to show you. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! this just made my afternoon. I will purposely block this site so no one using my computer can ever go to Chatroulette.

    ReplyDelete