Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Beauty of Freelancing

I love writing. That is, of course, the biggest benefit of my job. But recently I have realized another great thing... the variety. I never get bored! I have written scripts for preschool learn-to-read web programs, eBooks about iPods and how to make malasadas, articles about education and orchids, short stories for adults and children... and so much more. My current jobs include a book about Neuro-linguistic Programming and a ghostwriting sci fi novel. How diverse can you get?

If you happen to be a potential client, search for me on Google (Dorothy Distefano) and you will find content that I have written for wisegeek.com. I also write a regular blog for audioforbooks.com. Feel free to contact me through this blog for further information.

Ah, the bus is here to carry my kids off to school... Time to get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment