Monday, September 26, 2011

Maybe If I Type More Slowly.....

You know when you try to communicate with someone and you ask a question or ask them to do something and then they either a) don't answer the question but complicate things even more or b) screw things up worse?  I'm in the middle of one of those situations. I'm a COPYWRITER on a project and while I do place some images and other things, I do NOT, as a rule, do anything with web design.

So, today I am frustrated at being asked to do stuff that I can't do by someone who should know who to ask AND who isn't answering my questions so I can fix what this person screwed up by "dropping some text in" incorrectly.

I think it's Whine O'Clock. I wish it was Wine O'Clock.

Update: I love it when I get an email that says, "Good question, I'll find out!" but it doesn't contain the question in question. You see, there were about 25 questions. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment